Superior Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram COVID-19 Update
Together, We Can Make a Difference
As we continue to hear more news about the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), in addition to the yearly influenza, it is important for everyone to practice good hygiene and take other precautions. Our chief concern is always the safety and health of our associates and customers. We are carefully monitoring the recommendations of government health agencies, such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), about the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and urge you to educate yourself about the disease and follow the suggested precautions.
Here is a link from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
While the emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is an evolving situation with many unknowns, we are sure of one thing: We will do our part to help the people of the Twin Ports prepare and protect. As a team, we can help slow the spread of the virus. We are encouraging all of you to take care of yourselves, your families, and ultimately our customers. To encourage healthful living, we have enhanced wellness practice opportunities for our team and below is some guidance on healthy practices at work. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Working Together To Protect Our Dealerships and Our Community
There are everyday preventive measures and practices we can all use to stay healthy and help prevent the flu and other viral infections:
● Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.
● Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
● Utilize tissues for sneezing, coughing, and spitting.
● Dispose of used tissues in appropriate receptacles, rather than reusing.
● At home and at work, clean frequently touched surfaces.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick (within 6 feet).
● Stay home if you are sick, to prevent spreading germs. Be abundantly cautious.
● Get plenty of rest, eat healthy meals, consider vitamins/preventative supplements.
● Utilize hand sanitizer between washings (contact maintenance if additional supply is needed).
● Stay informed and follow the advice of the CDC (see attachments).
Helping Ensure a Safe Vehicle Service & Shopping Experience
At Benna Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we have instituted enhanced measures, beyond our already-strict protocols, to sanitize our stores to provide a safe automotive shopping and servicing experience. In response to the coronavirus outbreak:
● Our full-time cleaning staff is actively cleaning our showrooms, restrooms, service areas and all hands-on items and surfaces throughout the day using a bleach and water solution, as recommended.
● The building’s advanced HVAC systems regularly extracts air and replaces it with fresh air.
● Our housekeeping staff are performing deep cleaning in all areas of the dealership every night following close.
In Home Test Drives and Delivery
We are offering a customer-friendly shopping experience for convenience and from home. Some of the options Benna is offering in lieu of visiting the dealership are as follows:
● At-home showings or test drive
● At-home delivery and paperwork finalization
Please Contact Us for more information on these services or to schedule your at home showing today!
Benna Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has always been committed to providing our clients with an exceptional shopping experience that offers access to the best automotive products and services. We are dedicated to continuing to serve our clientele with the same high standards during this time. We will continue to closely monitor developments related to the coronavirus. We are prepared to take additional actions as needed to help ensure the safety, health and well-being of our customers, team members and the greater Twin Ports community.