Compare Ram 2500 Heavy Duty vs. Ford F-250 Super Duty
Want to know which heavy-duty pickup truck is the choice in the Twin Ports area? The new Ram 2500, of course!
The reason why you notice the Ram 2500 is because of its all-new look that stands out at the worksite and at the boat launch. But did you know that it offers a lot of value for being one of the most advanced pickup trucks available today? The Ram 2500 offers more standard equipment and trim level options than its competitors. In fact, Ram introduced the new eTorque system, which adds more low-end grunt without sacrificing fuel economy.
Not everyone is convinced that the Ram 2500 is the best choice among full-sized, half-ton pickup trucks in the Twin Ports area. But we dare to compare with the Ram 2500’s competition. Let’s see how our 2019 Ram 2500 compared with the Ford F-250 Super Duty:
|2020 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4 Big Horn||
2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCrew 4X4 XLT
|Engine – Gasoline (Standard)||6.4 Liter High Output HEMI V8
410 HP/429 lb-ft Torque
|6.2 Liter V8
385 HP/430 lb-ft Torque
|Engine – Diesel (Available)||6.7 Liter Cummins turbocharged I-6
395 HP/850 lb-ft Torque
|6.7 Liter turbocharged V8
450 HP/935 lb-ft Torque
|Maximum Payload||3970 lbs.||3480 lbs.|
|Maximum Towing Capacity||19,580 lbs.||15,000 lbs.|
There are plenty of advantages the Ram 2500 has over the F-250 Super Duty. They include…
- A more powerful available V8 engine with better fuel economy and longer range
- More payload and towing capacity with the gasoline and the diesel engine
- A five-link coil spring rear suspension with available Active-Level four-corner air suspension
- Available RamBox cargo management system
- Choose the Ram 3500 and select the diesel engine with the most torque in its class at 1,000 pound-feet of pulling power!
Another thing to consider is value. Value is not just about price, but what the Ram 2500 offers compared to the Ford F-250.
That’s the advantage of the Ram 2500.
Stop by Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today and see our great inventory of Ram 2500s!