Compare Ram 1500 vs. Ford F-150
Want to know which pickup truck is the choice in the Twin Ports area? The new Ram 1500, of course!
The reason why you notice the Ram 1500 is because of its all-new look that stands out at the worksite and at the boat launch. But did you know that it offers a lot of value for being one of the most advanced pickup trucks available today? The Ram 1500 offers more standard equipment and trim level options than its competitors. In fact, Ram introduced the new eTorque system, which adds more low-end grunt without sacrificing fuel economy.
Not everyone is convinced that the Ram 1500 is the best choice among full-sized, half-ton pickup trucks in the Twin Ports area. But we dare to compare with the Ram 1500’s competition. Let’s see how our 2019 Ram 1500 compared with the Ford F-150:
There are plenty of advantages the Ram 1500 has over the F-150. They include:
- A more powerful available V8 engine with better fuel economy and longer range
- eTorque technology that adds more torque for greater towing and payload capacity
- A five-link coil spring rear suspension with available Active-Level four-corner air suspension
- Available RamBox cargo management system
- The current Motor Trend Truck of The Year – among many awards the Ram 1500 has received for 2019
Another thing to consider is value. Value is not just about price, but what the Ram 1500 offers compared to the Ford F-150.
That’s the advantage of the Ram 1500.
Stop by Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today and see our great inventory of Ram 1500s!