Employment Opportunities at Benna Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Superior, WI
Join a Winning Team at Benna Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are looking for a Sales Professional to join our sales team here at Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Superior, WI! We are a full-line Chrysler, Jeep Dodge & Ram dealer with a parts & service department and body shop. We have on-the-spot financing with a guaranteed credit program as well as a limited lifetime warranty program offered to our customers at no charge on select new & used vehicles. We have the right tools in place and are looking for the right individual to come work with us!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, coachable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales. A willingness to grow as a strong closer is a must!
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with a stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have a strong closing ability
- Professional Appearance
- Drivers license